- Tap the Photos icon on your iPad Home screen to launch the Photos app.
- Tap the Albums tab at the top of the interface. Now tap the Edit button.
- Tap the “New Album” button.
- Type a name for the album into the field that appears. Tap the Save button.
- Tap either the Photos or Photo Stream tab at the top of the interface to view your photo collections. Now tap all of the photos you want to add to your album in turn so that a blue circle with a white check mark appears on each. Tap the Done button
- The photos are added to the new album and the album is shown under the Albums tab.
- You can tap and drag albums on the albums screen to organize them.
- Placing two fingers on an album and slowly dragging them apart allows you to see a preview of the images within the album.
- You can remove photos from an album by taping the Share button (the rectangle with an arrow in it) when viewing the album. Simply tap the image or images you want to remove and then tap the Remove button.
- Removing an image from an album is not the same as deleting it. If you want to delete an image, you must use the Delete button (trash can) when viewing an image from the Photos or Photo Stream tabs.
- Make Better Looking Images on iPad Using Photopal
- Use Instagram
- Organize Your Digital Photos
- Create Folders on an iPad
- Create a Collaborative Photo Album with photago.com
- Rearrange Photos in an iPad Photo Album